Science Must Be Rescued From Its Guilds
Jan 8 2008
Science Must Be Rescued From Its Guilds,
A. New route for heredity bypasses DNA?!?!?!
(1) "These ciliates (eukaryotes) cells have two nuclei. One, the active (macronucleus,MAC) nucleus, contains the DNA needed to carry out all the non-reproductive functions of the cell, such as metabolism. The second, the germline nucleus (micronucleus,MIC), like humans' sperm and egg, is home to the DNA needed for sexual reproduction (for the exchange of meiotic products during conjugation, sexual reproduction).
(2) Unbelievable. Read the following para. Decipher it, if you can…
(3) Nevertheless this work led to some interesting conclusions (IMO unjustified by this work), suggesting again what has been suggested repeatedly (IMO justified) since the 1980's. i.e.:
(4) And it led to re-suggesting what I posted July 19, 2003 In biologicalEvolution forum:
Per my 'armchair scientist' conception of Life, even prior to any browsing thru this review, RNA organism is both a prime pre-DNA organism archaic edition of a later, stabler DNA gene, and also the DNA organism's tool. In pre-DNA life this RNA edition lived independently and/or cooperatively with other RNAs. The consequent, more complex, DNA life evolved into symbiotically-associated collectively-dependent genes, though, and the original primary RNA forms have been retained as tools for their consequent stabler collective-commune members DNA editions…" DH.
D. For the sake of humanity science must be revitalized.
Science Must Be Rescued From Its Guilds!
The Evolutionary 'Role' Of Gene Variants,
The following 1,2,3 are are from
Single nucleotide polymorphism, SNP = a variant DNA sequence in which the purine or pyrimidine base (as cytosine) of a single nucleotide has been replaced by another such base (as thymine)
1) "Yet remarkably, the versions of the SNPs that increase recombination in men decrease it in women, and vice versa."
DH: Of course. Expected. Man and woman are different phenotypes of the human genotype. Each phenotype drives for its own survival…
2) "…enable the variants to help to maintain a fundamental tension crucial for evolutionary success: promoting the generation of significant diversity within a portion of the population…"
DH: The 'variants' do not have cognizance and they do not give a damn about evolutionary success or promotion of diversity. They are organisms, with an innate darwinian drive to survive. Plain and simple. Common sense, does not require academic courses, degrees, professional guild…)
3) "…evolution appears to place a premium on the generation of human diversity…".
DH: Unfounded 'pseudosophisticated verbiage. Evolution of life is but a minute component of the evolution of the universe. Cosmic evolution is the evolution of energy, and within it life's evolution is the evolution of genes-genomes, in a losing attempt to survive, to maintain – as long as possible – pockets of constrained energy that would otherwise expand and dilute with the whole mass and energy of the cosmos
More 'Pseudosophisticated Gibberish
– "This pool of genes is going to allow us to understand the genetic architecture of social behavior," said Strassmann.
– "Things are a lot more complicated in nature than we thought” said Shaulsky.
B. Come on, open your eyes and mind…
Again, Life system(s) evolve with Design, with the design and culture selected by the evolution of Life's prime organisms, the genes-genome, for surviving as long as possible, for lengthening as much as possible the period of constrainig their planet's biosphere energy, even if in a hopeless, eventual losing, struggle to maintain their planet bio.
And again, how sad it is that research refers to, and comprehends, genes-genomes organisms in pre-Copernicus pre-Galileo term "genetic codes"… with stubborn insistence on seeing the naked emperor's new clothes, in seeing genes-genome not as the organisms they obviously are but as "DNA sequences, genetic materials or genetic blueprints…"
PS: And most important:
CNV, Professional Cataract And Verbiage
Rescue Science From Its Guilds!
Feb 21 2008
CNV = Copy Number Variation
The questions that drive CNV and cfv researches are:
cfv: What is the extent of variations/differences between families per 50,000-population per each of the major nations on Earth?
cfv: How best can cfv (the above information, systemized) be incorporated into the study of characteristics of major nations?
cfv: What is the contribution of cfv to inter-nationals coexistence problems?
cfv: What is the relative contribution of different culture-caused human-group-phenotypes to cfv?
cfv: What is the evolutionary impact of cfv on the characteristic national phenotypic performances of each of the major nations?
cfv: What role has cfv played in recent humanity's evolution?
B. Again, Science Must Be Rescued From Its Guilds (Jan 8 2008)
After all, CNV is about ORGANISMS, Genes, and about communal associations of organisms, Genomes, and about the state of the organisms and their communes in a phase of their Darwinian Evolution.
They have been and are undergoing Darwinian evolution since they have turned, due to then prevailing energetic circumstances, from chemical olygomers into prolyferous genes…